- One-of-a-kind bags you’ll love to have around because you can use stuff n’ stack in so many ways.
- ALL-IN-ONE BAG: use it to store food, marinade meat, pack your snacks, bring your lunch, reheat your food, organize your toiletries, and many, many more. There’s so many ways to use a stuff n’ stack bag.
- MADE OF STRONG MATERIAL: stuff n’ stack uses platinum, food-grade silicone that’s known all over the world as an amazing alternative to plastic. It’s very durable and flexible so you can use it so many times.
- SAFE FOR BABIES, SAFE FOR YOU: our silicone is food-grade which means it doesn’t contain BPAs, Pthalates, and PVCs. Silicone is widely used for baby products like feeding bottle nipples because silicone is considered safe for human use!
- MAXIMIZE EVERY SQUARE INCH OF SPACE: stuff n’ stack has a flexible body that can squeeze into small spaces. This means you can use every bit of space in your kitchen, room, or even your bag.
- BAGS THE PLANET WILL THANK YOU FOR: choose durable, reusable bags over one-use, disposable bags so less waste goes into our landfills and oceans. Silicone itself is very planet-friendly because it is not toxic to animals and it is not hazardous. It is also recyclable!
- A bag with so many uses, that you can use and reuse for many, many times over - stuff n’ stack has a very friendly price. Choose the starter set for additional savings!
- SET INCLUDES: 1xSmall 330ml, 1xMedium 470ml, 1xLarge 1,960ml
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I clean stuff n' stack bags?
Cleaning is very easy, just follow the instructions below:
- You can toss it in a dishwasher or sanitize it in boiling water or vinegar.
- Completely clean the bag to prevent mold. Tip: Use a bottle brush to really get the dirt out!
- To dry it faster, you can place towels inside to absorb moisture faster.
- ⚠ Avoid turning the bag inside out as it might damage the bag.
Is it microwave-safe? Dishwasher-safe? Is it safe for boiling water?
Yes, yes, and YES! stuff n' stack is safe for all these making it a very convenient bag - you can reheat food easily, you can clean it easily in the dishwasher, and you can even sterilize the bag in hot water.
Is silicone really safe for food?
stuff n' stack is made of platinum food-grade silicone that has been certified safe by the US FDA. It doesn't contain harmful toxins like BPA. Did you know that silicone is a very common material used in baby products such as feeding bottles? This is because the FDA approves silicone as a "food-safe substance".
How long will delivery take?
We do our best to ship out orders within 2 working days.
Who is your delivery partner?
We use Ninjavan to fulfill orders.
Is delivery free?
Delivery is free for orders above P5,000. Otherwise, delivery fees are collected by Ninjavan.
What is your return policy?
You can return your order risk-free within 7-Days. In most cases, the return fee will be shouldered by the buyer. Should you have any concern with your order, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to help.